Opening Hours & Admission Fee
- March – October9:30 – 17:00 (Last admission 16:30)
- November – February9:30 – 16:30 (Last admission 16:00)
- Monday (open on holiday)
- The day after Japanese national holidays (open on Saturday and Sunday)
- Year-end holiday and new year’s holiday (from December 29 to January 3)
- Temporary closure may take place
- 550 yen
- Students (Senior High School, College):
- 330 yen★
- 65 years and over (Kawasaki City residents: Free):
- 330 yen★
- Children (Junior High School and under):
- Handicapped Persons:
★＝ID cards required.
- Group of 20 or more paying individuals is entitled to a 20% discount.
- Adults: 440 yen/Students or over 65: 260 yen
- Please contact our office one week prior to the day of your group tour. (e-mail: email@example.com)
- Wheel chairs and baby carriages are available. (In limited supply.)
- A small table for baby-diaper changing is provided in the rest room near No. 9 Nohara house.
- Restrooms for handicapped persons are available inside.
Please notify the main office in advance if you are planning to:
use tripods or canvas easels.conduct research activity.use any of our artifacts or properties for photographic props etc.
- Taking commercial photographs is prohibited.
- Entering with pets is not allowed.
- Please refrain from smoking, eating, and drinking, except in the designated areas.
- No smoking.